1) Kings from Queens, from Queens come Kings
We're raising hell like a class when the lunch bell rings
-Run DMC, "Raising Hell"
2) You don't know me but you don't like me
You say you could care less how I feel
How many of you that sit and judge me
Ever walked the
-Buck Owens, "Streets Of Bakersfield"
3) Well I feel bad and I've felt worse
And I'm a creep, yeah, I'm a jerk
-Mudhoney, "Touch Me, I'm Sick"
4) Hey hey momma, said the way you move
Gonna make you sweat, gonna make you groove
-Led Zeppelin, "Black Dog"
5) I backed my car into a cop car the other day
Well he just drove off sometimes life's ok
-Modest Mouse, "Float On"
6) People try to put us down
Just because we get around
-The Who, "My Generation"
7) If I, I get to know your name
Well if I, could trace your private number, baby
All I know is that to me you look like you're lots of fun
Open up your lovin' arms 'cause I want some, want some
-Dead or Alive, "You Spin Me Round (Like A Record)"
8) As I was walking down the street one day
A man came up to me and asked me what the time was that was on my watch, yeah
And I said
-Chicago, "Does Anybody Really Know What Time It Is?"
9) My daddy was working 9 to 5 when my momma was having me
By the time I was half alive I knew what I gonna be
I left school and grew my hair, they didn't understand
They wanted me to be respected as a doctor or a lawyer man
But I had other plans
-AC/DC, "Gonna Be A Rock and Roll Singer"
10) I've got so much trouble on my mind
Refuse to lose
Here's your ticket, hear the drummer get wicked
-Public Enemy, "Welcome to the Terrordome"
11) Some guys try to pickup girls and get called an asshole
This never happened to
-Modern Lovers, "Pablo Picasso"
12) The chills that you spill up my back
Leave me filled with satisfaction when we're done
-Deee-lite, "Groove Is In the Heart"
13) I know you want to leave me
But I refuse to let you go
If I have to beg and plead for your sympathy
I don't mind 'cause you mean that much to me
-Temptations, "Ain't Too Proud To Beg"
14) That's great it starts with an earthquake
Birds, snakes, and airplanes
Lenny Bruce is not afraid
-REM, "It's the End Of The World As We Know It"
15) I'm not bragging babe, so don't put me down
But I've got the fastest set of wheels in town
-Beach Boys, "Little Deuce Coupe"
16) Darlin' you've got to let me know
-Clash, "Should I Stay Or Should I Go?"
17) As I walk along I wonder what went wrong
With our love, a love that was so strong
-Del Shannon, "Runaway"
18) You jump in front of my car
When you, you know all the time
90 miles an hour girl is the speed I drive
-Jimi Hendrix Experience, "Crosstown Traffic"
19) His name is Johnny Jr. but his friends call him Hot Rod
And he's rummaging through an old Ford graveyard
He's a dirt track demon, don't care what you say
And he's working on a plan to blow 'em all away
-Nashville Pussy, "Johnny Hotrod"
20) I bet you wonder how I knew
About your plans to make me blue
-Marvin Gaye, "I Heard It Through the Grapevine"
21) She's a good girl, loves her momma
Loves Jesus and America, too
-Tom Petty, "Free Fallin"
22) I can't see anything at all
All I see is me
That's clear enough and that's what's important
To see me
-Sonic Youth, "Eric's Trip"
23) Loaded like a freight train
Flying like an airplane
Feeling like a space brain one more time tonight
-Guns n Roses, "Night Train"
24) You can tell by the way I use my walk
I'm a woman's man, no time to talk
-Bee Gees, "Staying Alive"
25) Out where the river broke
The bloodwood and the desert oak
Holden wrecks and boiling diesels
Steam in forty five degrees
-Midnight Oil, "Beds Are Burning"
26) Screen door slams, Mary just sways
Like a vision she dances across the porch as the radio plays
Roy Orbison singin' for the lonely
Hey, that's me girl and I want you only
-Bruce Springsteen, "Thunder Road"
27) Just plug me in like I was Eddie Harris
You're eating crazy cheese like you'd think I'm from Paris
You know that I'm fly, you think I get high
You know that I'm gone and I'ma tell you all why
-Beastie Boys, "So Whatcha Want"
28) I'm not content to be with you in the day time
Girl, I want to be with you all of the time
The only time I feel alright is by your side
Girl, I want to be with you all of the time
-Kinks, "All Day and All Of the Night"
29) She's not a girl who misses much
Do do do, oh yeah
-Beatles, "Happiness Is a Warm Gun"
30) You don't have to be beautiful to turn me on
I just need your body baby, from dusk til dawn
31) Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an off-hand way
-Pink Floyd, "Time"
32) If you like to gamble I tell you I'm your man
Win some, lose some, it's all the same to me
-Motorhead, "Ace of Spades"
33) Jeremiah was a bullfrog
Was a good friend of mine
Never understood a single word he said
But I helped him drink his wine
And he always had some mighty fine wine, singin'
-Three Dog Night, "Joy To the World"
34) I saw her today at the reception
A glass of wine in her hand
-Rolling Stones, "You Can't Always Get What You Want"
35) Something in the way you love me won't let me be
I don't want to be your prisoner so baby won't you set me free
36) You got a lot of nerve, to say you are my friend
When I was down you just stood there grinning
-Bob Dylan, "Positively 4th Street"
37) You haven't moved from that spot all night since you asked for a light you little smoke stack
You've wasted my time I'd like to see you try and get it back
I'm working, but I'm not working for you
-Superchunk, "Slack Motherfucker"
38) Some folks are born made to wave the flag
Ooo they're red, white and blue
And when the band plays "Hail To the Chief"
Ooo they point the cannon at you
-CCR, "Fortunate Son"
39) Broken glass everywhere
People pissin' on the stairs
You know they just don't care
-Grandmaster Flash and the Furious Five, "The Message"
40) Hey man, oh leave me alone, you know
Hey man, oh Henry, get off the phone, I gotta
Hey man, I gotta straighten my face
This mellow thighed chick just put my spine out of place
-David Bowie, "Suffragette City"
41) Nice girls, not one with a defect
Cellophane, shrink-wrapped, so correct
Red dogs under illegal legs
She looks so good that he gets down and begs
-Elvis Costello, "Watching the Detectives"
42) I was watching with one eye on the other side
I had 15 people telling me to move
I got moving on my mind
-White Stripes, "Hotel Yorba"
43) Daddy? Yes, son. What does regret mean?
Well son, the funny thing about regret is
It's better to regret something you have done
Than to regret something you haven't done
And by the way, if you see your mom this weekend
Will you be sure and tell her SATAN SATAN SATAN!
-Butthole Surfers, "Sweat Loaf"
44) Well life on the farm is kinda laid back
Ain't much an old country boy like me can't hack
It's early to rise, early in the sack
-John Denver, "Thank God I'm a Country Boy"
45) All right stop, collaborate and listen
Ice is back with my brand new invention
-Vanilla Ice, "Ice, Ice Baby"
46) Can't seem to get my mind off of you
Back here at home there's nothing to do
Now that I'm away, I wish I'd stayed
Tomorrow's a day of mine that you won't be in
47) Big wheels keep on turning
Carry me home to see my kin
-Lynyrd Skynyrd, "Sweet Home Alabama"
48) Tonight you're mine completely
You give your love, so sweetly
Tonight the light of love is in your eyes
-Shirelles, "Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow?"
49) You're a real tough cookie with a long history
Of breaking little hearts like the one in me
-Pat Benetar, "Hit Me With Your Best Shot"
50) Here's my story, it's sad but true
It's about a girl that I once knew
She took my love then ran around
With every single guy in town
-Dion, "Runaround Sue"