a) No Googling.
b) Each round I will add a word to each end.
Round 1: satisfied, tell (25 points) Round 2: be satisfied, tell me (15 points )
Round 3: I'll be satisfied, tell me that (10 points)
Round 4 (and beyond): and I'll be satisfied, tell me that you want (5 points)
"Can't Buy Me Love" - The Beatles
d) Only unanswered lines will proceed beyond Round 4.
e) Comments are screened.
f) The comma reperesents a line break, nothing more. The actual punctuation (or lack thereof) or capitalization may be different.
dividedbyzero: 195 (R2: 1,2,3,5,6,7,8,9,11,12,13,14,17)
smailtronic: 120 (R1: 4,14,16 | R2: 6,10,13)
twoswimy: 90 (R2: 7,9,11,12,16,17)
wonderbreadwop 90 (R2: 5,7,11,12,16,20)
chikkiboo: 45 (R2: 4,9,13)
1. a new romance, and love won't
2. we'll take it, give us any
3. than a hunch, that this group
4. like a star, ice on my
5. everything you've got, taking a break
6. to your dreams, suddenly you're finding
7. of the pie, fish don't fry
8. ship was tossed, if not for
9. skies hello blue, 'cause nothing can
10. put on make-up, it's time to
11. born and raised, on the playground
12. be this way, your job's a
13. they didn't commit, these men promptly
14. meaning no harm, beats all you
15. kind of story, everybody finds a
16. the hit parade, guys like us
17. ought to be, so they loaded
18. and better scenes, and best of
19. shake and shiver, you know we
20. head above water, making a wave